Thursday, October 20, 2011

my English is bad

I know my English is bad,

Only the person who is good at English
has permission to WRITE and SPEAK in English only?!!


WHO SAID THAT??!!


Did your English teacher tell you before??!!

Must write more and speak more only can improve your English!!

If you know you are bad in English,still not dare to speak and write
then you will keep staying where you are now till forever!!



If you are REALLY good in English


please show your PROFESSIONAL, correct me!!
please show your GENEROUS,don't tease me!!

WHAT do you have??!!
you are the person who is good at English only!!


Who do you think you are


except for good English,You have Nothing!!!


You are SELFISH and CONCEITED !!


I feel PROUD of myself!!


I DESPISE you!!!



My English is still not so good,but I can feel that
I have improved.

And I want to thank the readers who are always correct me Friendly!!
I am absorbing from your corrections.


Thank you~

No comments: