Monday, April 25, 2011

DEAR DEAR..SRy....





Sometimes I feel proud of having such a GOOD husband.

Sometimes MONEY, LV,GUESS,CARS, HOUSES can't attract me
It doesn't work for me.

Sometimes take good care of my little things
in my life is more effective.

He is an attentive husband!!
He treat me with excessive care!!
He knew me through~





Maybe we always quarrel these days
quarrel bitterly sometimes.

I also don't know what happen to us these days.
We are tired of quarreling with each other already.

We often quarrel for nothing.

I always packed my things and want to go home
But I never get away from here.


You won't let me go,and me too.
We knew that we need each other so much~

My mom have told me :

"Don't always quarrel.It's bad for your relationship~"


I think we should stop it~
and I must change my bad temper.


You are extremely GOOD.


I know I can't get another husband as good as you in future.


Someday,if I am leaving you,


I am sure that is not you're not good enough~
Maybe that's destined that you're not belong to me.
Maybe you are belong to others.



Dear,I feel so sorry now~


maybe there are fault on both sides,
But I was the worst

I will try to change my bad temper
I will try my best to renew our relationship.


I love you so much~










No comments: